We exceed the standard answer to, ‘What is payroll processing?’ with diverse services in Mississauga
Think of payroll less as a necessary evil or drudge, and more as a talent recruiting and retention tool, and a powerful way to contain costs amid a preponderance of factors you can’t control, from competitive and industry dynamics to the global economy. There are many benefits to outsourcing payroll processing services in Mississauga, ON and beyond. But who you partner with matters; trust Miranda Professional Corp’s experienced payroll, tax, and accounting professionals.
What is Payroll Processing?
While exact needs vary from business-to-business, MPC‘s live and after-the-fact offerings have assisted employers with the following, and more:
- Classifying employees and independent contractors
- T4 forms
- Tax-related deadlines
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting (for tax purposes)
Paying employees and payroll taxes on time, and filing associated forms, is as easy as providing each employee’s work-hours and rates to MPC.
What are the benefits?
If it sounds “easy,” that’s because it is! Customised payroll solutions offer myriad and pleasantly surprising boosts to your business operations:
- Keep employee morale high – Nothing creates a disgruntled associate faster than errors on his or her cheque! Accurate payroll shows you care.
- Eliminate tax-related expenses – There are hundreds of tax codes and regulations to follow. We’re extremely aware of the laws you need to comply with, and compliance means you avoid associated fees and costs. For example, the penalty starts at 3% if remittance is one to three days late and increases to 10% if it’s 7-plus days late. Furthermore, interest on unpaid penalties compounds daily.
- Free up time – Enjoy more time for value-added tasks, such as refining sales and marketing strategies, and improving workflow. Time is truly money, and hours invested in tasks is directly linked to revenue generated.
- Improve privacy and security – In-house payroll is vulnerable to ID theft, tampering, and embezzlement. Even if you use sophisticated software, servers or networks may be putting employees’ (and customers’) critical information at risk.
By partnering with MPC, you also get access to a diverse array of expertise that improves operations and positions your business for long-term success. Call +1 855-839-4969. We look forward to speaking with you!
Share this Article
Back to Payroll Page