Accounting and compliance reporting
Miranda Professional Corporation offers a full spectrum of accounting and general income tax services designed to increase your efficiency in managing your financial obligations. Our chartered professional accountants have many years of experience advising clients on compliance and reporting, and provide the clarity you need to identify tax opportunities, mitigate risks, and reduce inefficiencies in internal operations.
Compliance is an important issue that requires a great deal of thought. Tax reporting, statutory accounting, and taxes are complex enough without having to stay abreast of the constant changes to reporting. As you attempt to do more with less to grow your business, MPC is here to assist you. The investment that you make into professional compliance reporting and other accounting solutions will reward you with peace of mind and optimal efficiency that leads to desired growth.
- EHT – Employer Health Tax
- WSIB – Workers Compensation Safety Insurance Board
- T-4 – Statements of remuneration paid
- T-5 – Statement of investment income
- NR4 – Non-resident statement of amounts paid or credited to non-residents of Canada
- T4A – Statement of pension, retirement, annuity, and other income
- T1 – Personal income tax return
- T2 – Corporate income tax return
- GST/HST – Goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax
- T5018 – Statement of contractor payments
Many local and companies have handed over their compliance reporting to MPC. In turn, they have decreased their risk of compliance failures while maximizing their ability to forecast and plan for a sound financial future. With taxes and regulatory matters becoming increasingly complicated, business owners are rethinking how they manage compliance by investigating their internal processes, resources, and technology. A straightforward solution to this aspect of your business is to trust it to experienced professionals known for creativity, innovation, and interaction.
The chartered professional accountants at MPC provide:
- Centralized communication and coordination of your business needs
- Secure transmission and storage of important data
- Experienced counsel that shows you what your current needs are, as well as what they may be in the future, based on proposed regulatory requirements
- Solution-based methods of coordinating activities related to tax compliance, such as accounting, income tax, and more
Our compliance and reporting services cover aspects such as bookkeeping, general accounting functions, preparation of financial statements, and internal finance functions. These are continual tasks that you cannot be expected to manage on your own. MPC customizes solutions to align with the goals you have for your business, freeing you to develop and institute the operational systems necessary to achieve growth.
Contact us for detailed information on our tax and accounting packages. +1 855-839-4969.